EMERGE In Color Curated by Maison Black and The Black Fashion Movement
is a luxury boutique experience exclusively selling merchandise created by Black designers and Black-owned brands
curated by Tori Nichel, Founder/Chief Creative Officer of Maison Black and Frenchye M. Harris, Founder/ CEO of the Black Fashion Movement.
We are inviting Black designers and Black-owned brands to apply to be a featured brand at
EMERGE In Color .
Los Angeles, CA
June 16 – July 23
BRAND & DESIGNER OPPORTUNITIES
DESIGNER SELECTION + ADMISSION PROCESS
- Designers must complete and submit the online application.
- Designers must submit a non-refundable $50 application processing fee.
- Designers are selected by the Black Fashion Movement (BFM). Maison Black (MB), and representatives from the Emerge in Color (EIC) initiative.
- Selected designers will have the opportunity to participate for the entire event, one week, multiple weeks, or for a weekend trunk show.
- Selected designers will need to provide the appropriate amount of merchandise for the timeframe that they will be present at the event.
- Selected designers will be required to sign a participation agreement, and pay all participation fees and commissions.
- Selected designers will be required for marketing and promoting their involvement in the event via social media, email marketing, etc.
- Selected designers will need to be available for all press interviews and private appointments.
- Selected designers should be able to provide a sample of their collection for review upon request.